Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide 2021 (print) & Racing Post Weekender Cheltenham Ultimate Guide 2021 BUNDLE
Get a copy of the Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide 2021 AND The Racing Post Weekender Cheltenham Ultimate Guide!
Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
Written by Paul Ferguson and produced in association with Sporting Life, is the complete guide to The Festival, with every fact, stat and trend covered to help you make the most informed bets throughout the best week of the year.
Last year’s guide featured gems like these:
- On the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle winner, SHISHKIN: “visually, he has been very impressive and looked a potential future star at Newbury”
- The Champion Hurdle winner, EPATANTE: “Made giant strides this season, winning a handicap off 137 before impressively stepping up in class to land the Christmas Hurdle… she will receive 7lb from the boys and ticks the ‘unbeaten this season’ trend, as well as representing Nicky Henderson and JP McManus, both of whom have a fine recent record in the race. The Christmas Hurdle has also proven to be a fine recent trial for the Champion Hurdle”
- On Mares’ Hurdle winner, HONEYSUCKLE: “Going back up in distance is sure to suit and, personally, I think this is the right race for her”
- The Champion Bumper winner: "At the beginning of the season, I was excited to see how FERNY HOLLOW would do under Rules, such was the impression he created when winning his maiden Point by 15 lengths. He was too keen on debut at Fairyhouse, before again filling the second spot behind Forged In Fire, with the pair 17 lengths clear. He was again too free in the early part of the race and once he learns to relax, he could take a big step forward”
- The RSA winner: "In terms of natural ability, CHAMP has it in spades and remains a high-class prospect"
And many, many more throughout the week.
- Now in its 22nd year
- Extensive trends analysis of ALL 28 races
- Positive & negative trends boxes for quick and easy referencing
- Editorial from Guest authors – (authors TBC)
- Detailed Analysis of the Irish challenge
- ‘Banker or Bust’ analysis of the big Festival favourites
- Exclusive Aintree preview included with Grand National analysis and race by race trends for the key races from the Aintree Grand National Festival
- Spring Horses to Follow section
- Includes FREE Aintree Guide providing previews of the key races from the Aintree Grand National Festival including The Grand National
- Read the guide wherever you are, across all devices via the web
- Includes exclusive content not in the printed guide
- Exclusive additional Aintree update available after Cheltenham
Published and despatched from Friday, 26th February
The Racing Post Weekender Cheltenham Ultimate Guide 2021
The Racing Post Weekender Cheltenham Ultimate Guide is a comprehensive tipping guide for the four days in March. A jam-packed 104 pages of reviews, previews, trends and more, it is a must-have for any serious Cheltenham fan. Priced at £4 and on sale Friday 5th March, it can arrive on your doorstep in advance of the best week of the year.
Published and despatched by first class post from 5th March.