PUBLISHED FRIDAY 22nd FEBRUARY
A firm favourite with punters for nearly two decades, the guide is now in its 20th consecutive year, and back better than ever before.
The 2019 edition, written by Paul Ferguson for the very first time has also been produced in association with Sporting Life to give you more analysis, opinion and value for money.
- Extensive trends analysis of ALL 28 races
- Positive & negative trends boxes for quick and easy referencing
- Guest authors Jane Mangan, Ben Linfoot, Ed Quigley & Rory Delargy
- Analysis of the Irish challenge
- The original and now in its 20th year
- Exclusive Aintree preview included with Grand National analysis and race by race trends for the key races from the Aintree Grand National Festival
- FREE 1st CLASS P&P
The seal of approval…
"The Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide is an essential tool in finding those elusive winners." Nicky Henderson, Four-time Champion Trainer.
"However you arrive at your selections, this Guide will contribute enormously to the abundance of discussions, articles and preview evenings that set the four days of the Cheltenham Festival apart from any meeting in the world." Richard Hoiles, Broadcaster