The ultimate betting companion in the build-up to the 2020 festival.
Packed with invaluable advice from the best writers in the business, this comprehensive guide has everything you need for jump racing's biggest meeting.
- Race-by-race guide, with in-depth assessment of the main contenders in every championship race by Racing Post tipping expert Paul Kealy
- Key trends for all the established races
- The Irish challengers
- Views from the British training centres
- What the bookmakers say
- Tipsters' forum with the views of the Racing Post team on the big questions
- Plus Racing Post Ratings, Topspeed, trainers and jockeys to follow, pedigree pointers and analysis of the key trials
Published 21st February, sent out by first class post