|Expected release date is 9th Sep 2019|
ORDER YOUR JUMPERS TO FOLLOW PRINT & DIGITAL BUNDLE TODAY
Begin your preparations for the 2019/20National Hunt Season with both versions of the 12th edition of Paul Ferguson's Jumpers To Follow.
Published by Weatherbys, Jumpers To Follow is ever-growing in popularity and has become a reliable and integral tool for punters.
- Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the 2019-20 National Hunt season
- Additional horses to follow from Ireland
- Paul’s whistle-stop tour of more than 50 yards around the country (from which he selects even more horses to pay close attention to)
- The pick of the new recruits from the Point-to-Point sphere
- Horses to Follow from a number leading jockeys – NEW for this season, read the thoughts of Jonathan Burke, Aidan Coleman and Jonjo O’Neill Jnr
- Also NEW for this season
- Trends and detailed analysis of 12 feature races from November (Bet Victor Gold Cup) through to February (Betfair Hurdle) in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-class performers – read Paul’s early thoughts on the different divisions and who is likely to be targeted at the season’s Grade 1 events
- Digital edition available on desktop, tablet & mobile (also available to download as a PDF for offline viewing)
“Now in its 13th year, Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow continues to go from strength-to-strength and this year’s publication promises to the best yet. With the introduction of big race trends and analysis (in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide) adding another angle to this year’s book, readers are sure to find plenty to whet the appetite for the National Hunt season in this 160-page guide. Paul’s main aim is to find up-and-coming young talent before they reach their potential and the fact that 39 of his 40 Leading Prospects are aged 6 or younger highlights this. Jumpers To Follow can prove to be an invaluable tool to help you find winners, throughout this season and beyond.”
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have placed your order, it could take up to 24 hours to receive your log-in credentials to access the Digital Edition (please allow 24-48 hours if ordering over the weekend).